This is an amazing super food that’s cool and refreshing. Chia seeds are a nutritional powerhouse packed with fiber, protein, calcium, omega-3, and antioxidants.
- 2 tbs of chia seeds
- 1/2 cup of almond milk, coconut milk.
- 1 tsp – 1 tbs of maple syrup/honey/agave
- dash of cinnamon
- Mixed berries
- Nuts (optional)
- Mix together milk, sweetener, and cinnamon to small mason jar or bowl.
- Add chia seeds.
- Stir really good until all is well blended and cover it up.
- Put into the refrigerator to chill for approximately 4 hours or overnight.
- Once the chia pudding is done, you can eat it as is or add some fresh berries and nuts to top it off.