These protein-packed pancakes are easy to make. They are gluten-free, sugar -free and made with real simple ingredients. They are totally delicious.
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup water, unsweetened almond milk or other non-dairy milk
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until you have a nice thick batter.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-low heat and lightly coat with non-stick cooking spray, coconut oil or butter.
- Pour pancake batter in the pan to form medium sized pancakes. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until small bubbles begin to form on the surface and edges have started to rise. Flip and cook for 1-2 minutes more or until the bottom is golden brown.
- Repeat until you have used up all the batter.
- Serve with your favorite pancake toppings and enjoy!
- If you do not have a blender to mix all the ingredients together, you can substitute the oatmeal with almond flour and whisk or stir together until well combined.
- Top these delicious pancakes with fresh fruit, pure maple syrup, or peanut butter.
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 280
- Sugar: 8.3 (no added sugar)
- Sodium: 67mg
- Fat: 7.3g
- Saturated Fat: 1.9g
- Carbohydrates: 43.4g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 11.6g
- Cholesterol: 164mg
Keywords: Pancakes, Dairy free, Gluten free