- 2 cups plant-based milk
- 1 teaspoon fresh or powdered turmeric
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh or ground ginger
- 1 pinch of ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg (optional)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil, ghee, or grass-fed butter
- 1 tablespoon sweetener (raw honey, date syrup, maple syrup, agave) after milk mixture cool off a bit
- Add the milk, turmeric, ginger, pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg (optional) to a pot. Stir (whisk) mixture together.
- Place the pot over medium heat and warm the mixture thoroughly. Add coconut oil, or grass-fed butter to melt. Then remove from stove.
- Pour the mixture into a mug and top with a dash of cinnamon.
This antioxidant and anti-inflammatory drink is great for the immune system, building up the digestive system, supporting hormones, joint and muscle pain, balancing out inflammation, and aging better.
- Serving Size: 2