This sweet, tangy smoothie gives you a little taste of the tropics without having to leave home. It’s fresh, filling and is a great way to get more greens into your diet.
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup greens (baby spinach, kale)
- 1 banana, peeled and frozen
- 1/2 cup diced pineapple, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup diced mango, fresh or frozen
- 1 scoop protein powder (2 tablespoons), (plain or vanilla)
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh or ground ginger (optional)
- Place spinach and water into blender and blend until mixture is a green like consistency. Stop blender and add remaining ingredients. Blend until creamy and smooth. Enjoy immediately.
- For extra coldness, add ice.
- You can top with some blueberries, sliced pineapple or mango, so good!
- I like to add ginger for the many health benefits this spice provides and the taste is so good.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 316
- Protein: 23g