Easy to make. A fun and healthy breakfast or dessert. Full of protein, fiber, and healthy carbs.
- 2 cup Plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbs Honey/Agave/Stevia/or Maple Syrup
- 2 cups Mixed Berries (Strawberries, Raspberries, Blueberries, Blackberries)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbs Chopped Walnuts (optional)
- In a small bowl combine the yogurt and honey/agave/stevia/ or maple syrup (choose only 1 sweetener) mix together.
- Spoon the sweetened yogurt into four glasses or small bowls, until each is half full, this will be about 4 tablespoons for each.
- Add 1 teaspoon of chopped nuts to the center of each (optional).
- Then fill the glasses or bowls with the rest of the yogurt (again about 4 tablespoons each) add t an equal amount of berries to each one.
- Chill if not serving immediately.