These bars are vegan-friendly. They are full of protein, fiber, and healthy carbs.
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- ½ cup Protein Powder
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds or ground flax seeds
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- 2 bananas
- 2 tablespoons water
- ¼ cup chopped dates
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup unrefined coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (176celcius)
- Mix oats, protein powder, seeds, cranberries, dates, cinnamon in a bowl.
- Add mashed banana, water, vanilla extract, coconut oil, and coat well.
- Place mixture in a pan lined with parchment paper and pat down flat.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Cut into slices.
- As these bars have no preservative in them, they can sit out on the counter for a few days only. After about 5 days, it’s best to refrigerate.