This homemade pico de gallo is perfect for your Cinco de Mayo celebration or for a quick snack, it’s tasty.
- 2 large garden tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 small white onion/red onion or use onion powder
- Leaves of 1 bunch of fresh cilantro
- 1–2 garlic clove or garlic powder
- 1–2 diced mango
- Juice of 1 lime/lemon
- 1–2 minced jalapeno peppers (optional), diced green/red/yellow peppers (optional)
- Gently, combine and it’s all ready!
Scoop seeds out of tomatoes and jalapeños if you don’t like the seeds.
The mango add a sweetness to this delicious snack, I love me some mango!
If you don’t have fresh cilantro use ground cilantro, but fresh taste so much better.